Sunday, October 22, 2006

Rain



Lizzie dreaming of bowls of cream

The rain won't stop!! Chris and I went to the lake today and watched the rain and listened to Blues and Bluegrass podcasts. We had lunch at The Village Greek in the Bend and got caught up on the gossip. Last night Bud and Mary had a Thanksgiving dinner at their place, serving us a free-range turkey cooked in Bud's backyard wood oven...Mmm. Jane had to work today, so I am cooking a roast. It is putting a nice smell in the apartment. All in all, a really pleasant fall weekend-praise God.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

Hi Pablo...and thanks for visiting my place...your construction project looks...well...massive! Good luck...I know you'll enjoy it when it's complete. I'll assume you're in Eastern Ontario...I'm in Minnesota...only about 200 miles south of the western border...
Anyway...thanks again...come back anytime...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home