Sunday, January 14, 2007

Zoooom



Our Daughter...A Cop?

Gabriela has just one more term to complete her Police Foundations Diploma. She may continue her education, however. We are so happy for her. We are finally getting some snow (about time). All this heat makes me think about engine size and efficiency in personal vehicles. I saw an Infinity Q56 SUV on Friday with one person in it. The size of the thing contributed to climate change by altering local wind patterns. Birds flew into it by mistake. I started bitching about it and and then Jane reminded me that I still drive Bud's old van (the one with the 360 V8 in it), so I have no right to make judgements. Good point.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger deuddersun said...

Ruh-roh! Re're in Rouble rowr! Better hide the pot! LOL!

Best wishes to her, it's a dangerous job, but she has to follow her heart. Who knows, someday she may save North America from some whacko or terrorist!

Good luck! (from a former Philly gangster!)

d.

 
At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Police Foundations Programs said...

I just want to give her Best wishes. She is doing remarkable work for us and our country. As deuddersun said "someday she may save North America from some whacko or terrorist!" may be some day she could do that.

Best of Luck to Her !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home