Friday, December 09, 2005

God's Promises


On the way to work...early AM...17 below

To all my fine-featured readers: can you recall any of God's promises? If so, please write your favourite one in the comment section. It has been a fantastic week on the King Street hill, with the arrival of real winter weather. Can't wait to get the skiis out and head to Wildwood for a burn! On Wednesday night, Jane and I attended an amazing concert by classical guitarist Remi Boucher in Stratford. Remi played a flawless set of pieces by Spanish composers. It left us breathless. Ever notice how the best guitarists seem to live and breath the music even before it leaves the instrument? Uh-huh. We went out to the Pine Glen tree farm late this afternoon and cut down our Christmas tree. Jane thought we should get a large, wild-looking spruce and we did. It was cool to see all the families trudging through the snow, kids bundled up in snowsuits, picking out the perfect tree.

3 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do. Isaiah 46:11

You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12

With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation. Psalms 91:16

But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed the water I give him will become a spring of water welling up to eternal life.
John 4:14
Want more?
THE BOOK is full of them!!!!!!
Hallelujah!!!
He's a covenant keeping God.
His promises are Yes and Amen!
2 Cor. 1:20

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

That's great, Vicki!

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are a few healing promises for your reference:
EX 15:26, 23:25
NUM 21:8 Deut 7:15
JOB 33:24-25
Psalms 103:3
ISAIAH 53
JER 30:17
Mark 4:2Acts 10:38
Matt 14:14, 8:17

 

Post a Comment

<< Home