Sunday, February 11, 2007

Anniversary 28



Gabriela and her cousin Caitlin after a teeth whitening session!

Another busy weekend in the Stonetown. Jane and her brother and sisters left me alone to mind the St. Joseph's Convent on a cold February weekend while they went on a sibling weekend to the cottage. This was OK, as I had lots to do. Finally got around to cleaning the snow out of the driveway, cleaning the cat's litter box, and replacing the aging stereo amplifier and speakers. Now we're ready to rock! On Saturday night at the Legion in Stratford, our band was part of a benefit concert for the Casa Guatemala, an orphanage on the Rio Dulce in Guatemala. It was good to see people dancing to our songs. Jane and I both have terrible colds...I suppose it was bound to happen.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

...stay inside...wrap up in blankets...drink lots of chicken soup...read a good book...

PS...I don't own any guns...I am a weakling...I cannot defend my border...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home