Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day


Cousins Amber, Courtney and Colin

This Boxing Day blow-out was held at my sister Lois and her husband Doug's house in suburban Alma. Strong west winds made the drive over interesting, but upon arrival, Doug had a warm fire in the wood stove going and Lois had plenty of food and drink to warm us up. Pretty well all the Bedfords were there, and there was a lot of laughter and stories exchanged. Doug trusted me to use his gas grill. It was really good to see everyone!


Kim and Lois in same pose as 45 year old photo Kim's holding


Gift Exchange

3 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! I wondered who's head that was in the right front of the photo!

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take note of that nice tree topper on the tree(small stuffed white angel), I put it up when no one was looking! Whats a tree without an Angel or star on top?

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice- I actually noticed it when I was there! I wonder if the occupants have seen it yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home